Sumter Senior Living is thoughtfully designed to provide you or your loved one with high-quality assisted living care. We surround our residents with a professional staff and supportive services – something that is especially important to seniors in need of a little extra assistance with activities of daily living (ADLs). Here, you don’t have to sacrifice your independence. We encourage our residents to live a life of freedom and flexibility.
Learn more about The Villages assisted living. Let us answer your questions.
Your Assisted Living Lifestyle Features and Amenities Include:
- Grande Clubhouse with Resort-Style Amenities
- Restaurant-Style Dining with Three Delicious and Nutritious Meals a Day
- Full Calendar of Celebrations Activities and Events Including Themed Parties and Special Holiday Celebrations
- Multifunction Arts, Crafts and Game Areas
- Inviting Living Rooms and Common Areas
- Scheduled Day Trips and Recreational Outings
- Free Wi-Fi Throughout Community
- Complimentary Weekly Housekeeping and Linen Service
- Emergency Response and Monitoring System
- Complimentary Scheduled Transportation
- One Convenient Monthly Bill
- Pet Friendly Community
- Professional Team Available 24 Hours a Day
- Home Health and Therapy Services Available
You Personal Care Services Include:
- Medication and Continence Management
- Showering, Bathing and Personal Grooming Assistance
- Dressing and Clothing Selection Assistance
- Personal Laundry Available
- Mobility and Transfer Assistance
- Specialized Diets
- Family Care Conference
We Support Our Veterans!
Are you a wartime veteran or surviving spouse of one? You may be eligible for the VA Aid and Attendance Benefit to help pay for required in-home care, assisted living communities, or skilled nursing.
To learn more click here and read the downloadable information, then call Sumter Senior Living for more details.